I've been participating in a daily photo challenge group since the beginning of December. Most days, I participate faithfully. Other days, well - there's life.
I told the girls I needed a candid emotion today for the photo challenge. Sarah jumped in and said she would be my muse.
But Lauren wanted to do some candid shots. And Sarah wanted to do some candid shots. So I just kept snapping.
Ten Things About Sarah
1. You probably already know Sarah- she has introduced herself to you. Can you say outgoing?
2. She chose her red glasses and planned her outfits around her glasses for a week last spring.
3. She is a pet lover through and through. She cannot get through those SISCA commercials without tears.
4. She can cry at the drop of a hat. So that falls under, dramatic.
5. Sarah is a thoughtful girl. Recently, she threw together an all fifth-grade thank you card for their DARE officer.
5. I think she knows everyone on staff at her elementary school. See #1.
7. She LOVES TO READ. She usually has a book or three to read. This week, she went on the library website to hold a few books. She asked if I could pick them up and today when I stopped by "real quick," I had to juggle almost 30 books out the door. That Sarah, she gave me a chuckle and a shake of my head. That will teach me to leave my big bag at home.
8. She LOVES to bake. Recently, we have given her more freedom in the kitchen and she can bake a mean pan of brownies.
9. She is a good big sister. I always tell her that God made her very special, it's a big responsibility to be the oldest child. She's navigating it pretty well, I'd say.
10. This girl is curious. She likes to be int he know about the plans and schedules of everyone. She has always been like this and I've just learned to give her the "planned" itinerary so we can go along with our day. You gotta roll with it, right?